The Zilker Park Trail of Lights is a fun family friendly holiday event to attend. Many people have asked about this event, so I thought I’d blog about the happenings. The last night is tonight!
They have 3 different types of Admission. General, ZIP and Platinum. ZIP gets you in an hour earlier:
No matter when you arrive, you will still be able to enjoy other ZIP Fast Pass amenities such as:
- Entry to the Trail through an exclusive ZIP gate and experience our special ZIP Lobby.
- Access to the Zilker Lounge where you’ll find heated and comfortable seating, and heated executive washrooms.
- Complimentary cookies and cocoa.
Platinum also gives early access at 6pm and also includes:
- One valet parking pass for one vehicle. Valet parking opens at 5:30 pm.
- Platinum experience concierge planning before the event and our Platinum team to guide you at the event.
- Early access to the park at 6pm, an hour before the public, through a private, dedicated Platinum entrance.
- Golf cart shuttle access to the Platinum Lounge and Trailhead.
- Access to a private, heated Platinum Lounge with comfortable seating and exclusive bar.
- Access to the Zilker Lounge in Zilker Village – where you’ll find complimentary cookies and cocoa, comfortable seating, and heated executive washrooms.
- One drink ticket valid at bars throughout the park per Platinum Pass. Additional drink tickets available for purchase in advance or onsite.
- One ride pass for exclusive entry to Ferris wheel or carousel per Platinum Pass. Additional ride tickets available for purchase in advance or onsite.
What can you expect when you arrive? Lots of lights, food and live music.
There are Free Admission Nights, Movie Night, UT night and many more special events. Check here for the calendar.
Note: image and information from the Trail of Lights website.